The term ‘Aurabyjm.com’ or ‘Aura by Jose Manuel’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website. We are based in England, the United Kingdom, and ship our products from our London site. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
In order to buy an item from our website you may be required to register an account. During registration you will be required to provide your name and contact information. By completing the registration forms you agree to be providing accurate, complete and up-to-date information, and you agree to be solely responsible for the information you provide. You also agree that it is illegal and a breach of our terms and condition to impersonate or attempt to impersonate another person or use other people’s details.
You also agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of your password and other login details to protect your account from unauthorised use and access. You agree not to attempt to use another account holder’s username and/or password, and never to allow any third party permission to access or use your account. You acknowledge that your account is not transferable under any condition, and that it is not acceptable to register or operate an account on behalf of another person. If you think that any one has access to your password or login details you are to change your password and inform us where possible.
In addition to the above, the use of this website is subject to the following condition:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, in the United Kingdom.
Payments for products
You will be required to pay for items you purchase from aurabyjm.com through the secure payment gateway of our nominated international online payment service providers. You acknowledge that it is illegal to pay from bank accounts or use bank facilities and cards that you do not have the authority to use. Where you carry out any illegal financial transactions through our websites or through the payment gateways of our service providers, your account will be terminated, we will report you to law enforcement agencies and government regulatory authorities. We and our partners also reserve the right to take legal actions against you.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Regulations for distance selling, you have the right to cancel your order and get full refund so long as we have not sent out your orders. Where we have already sent out the product(s) you purchased, our following returns, refunds and exchange policy applies.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- You have to contact us from your registered account first to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Aura by Jose Manuel, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, or that we endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Aura by Jose Manuel Limited © 2018. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.